Friday 27 June 2008

happy :D

yay my mom is hear and my sister is back :D mom arived a few hours ago she is staying at my house im so excited lol and my sister came back frm tour and she came over....she jsut left to go home lol we was all up talking about er the tour went and catching up for agess lol im so glad to have my family around, i was getting home sick with out them.... just proves you feel at home were ever your family is lol fransesca was excited to c them to, they got hear so late tho and she was so tierd she was rly fighting to stay awake up only maged about an hour then she crashed lol

i tihnk me and avril and some friends are going out tomorrow night my mom is goig to look after fransesca should be fun hehe not sure were we are going yet tho andd we are finaly going to c kung foo panda hehehehehehe

the only down side of my mom staying at mine is that sean cant stay over, i rly dont think my mom would aprove at all lol

No comments: